The Methuen Police Department Criminal Investigations Bureau is comprised of dedicated investigators who provide the highest quality criminal investigation support to the Methuen Police Department. They do this by utilizing investigative and forensic equipment and techniques while conducting systematic and methodical investigations. Members of this Unit recognize their responsibility to the community that they serve and are committed to investigating all criminal allegations in an ethical and impartial manner. Investigators provide support to the uniform division in the areas of crime scene processing, evidence collection, interviewing and case follow up. The detectives conduct a broad spectrum of criminal investigations that include but are not limited to deaths, sexual assaults, property crimes, white collar crime, fraud, narcotic, and computer crimes. Detectives routinely liaison and consolidate efforts with other local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies. The Detective Division can be reached at 978-983-8790.
Criminal Investigation Bureau Links
- MA Most Wanted - View Photos and Profiles
- Federal Trade Commission - Identity Theft Info and Resources
- Level 3 Sex Offenders
- Sex Offenders Registry Board - Downloadable Forms
- HELP SOLVE A CRIME: If you have any information or tips that could assist the Methuen Police Department in solving a crime, please call 978-983-8698.
- To report a drug tip, please call 978-983-8794.